Xioami Miui 11 is one of the great android skin out there, MiUi brought many useful features that stock Android that stands Xioami smart phones in the market.
Xioami becomes the one of the biggest smartphone players in India in very short time, The mobiles offer by the company also at an affordable price with good hardware.
The one thing lags us behind while choosing the these phones are Ads. Xioami can’t give completely Ad free miui experience out of the box, The company earns a lot from these ads, that’s why they offering mobiles in affordable cost.
we can Disable Ads, Push Notifications, Bloatware in MIUI 11 manually by following some simple steps.
where xioami place ads IN MiUi? Answer Everywhere. you can notice ads in every system app that comes in Miui 11.
Disable Ads in MIUI 11
Disabling the MSA process
The Main reason for seeing ads in the stock apps is the MSA or MIUI System Ads process that runs in the background.
- Open the Settings app.
- Navigate to Passwords & security > Authorisation & revocation.
- you will see MSA (Android icon) And GetApps tongle on.
- Turn off both the services.
- Note: Mobile data/wifi should be On
To disable ads from Mi Browser:
- Open the Browser app.
- Tap the hamburger menu in the upper, right corner and tap the settings icon (shaped like a cog).
- Disable Content feed (if you don’t want weird content randomly popping up).
- Go to Advanced and make sure Show ads toggle is disabled.
- Go back a step to the main Settings page of the app and then tap on Privacy & security.
- Here, make sure Personalised services is disabled.
To disable ads from Mi Security:
- Open the Security app.
- Tap the cog icon in the upper right corner of the app.
- In the Feature Settings section, tap Cleaner and disable Receive recommendations down the list.
- You can also disable the Remind to clean option.
- Go back a step and in the main Settings menu of the app, scroll down and disable Receive recommendations.
- For more privacy, you could go to Data Usage option and disable Report data usage info toggle.
To disable ads from Themes:
- Open the Themes app.
- Tap the My page tab, in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Settings and disable Recommendations.
To disable ads from Mi Video:
- Open the Mi Video app.
- Tap the Profile tab at the bottom right corner and tap Settings.
- Disable Online recommendations, Push notifications and Personalised recommendations.
To disable ads from Mi Music:
- Open the Music app.
- Tap the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) in the top, left corner.
- Tap Settings > Advanced settings and scroll all the way down and disable Receive recommendations. You could disable the other settings below it too.
To disable ads from File Manager:
- Open the File Manager app.
- Tap the hamburger icon in the top, left corner.
- Tap Settings > About.
- Here, disable Recommendations.
To disable ads from Downloads:
- Open the Downloads app (in the Tools folder).
- Tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the app.
- Disable Show recommended content.
Disable Push Notifications in MIUI 11
Push Notifications are the most annoying things you can Disable Push Notifications in MIUI 11 by following simple steps.
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Notifications
- Disable the annoying apps like Browser, GetApps, Mi Video, Music etc.
Uninstall bloatware Apps in MIUI 11
We finally disabled ads and push notifications from many native apps in MIUI 11, if you want to get rid of the bloatware Apps in MIUI 11, you cannot simply uninstall them as we do for normal apps. follow the steps to Uninstall bloatware Apps in MIUI 11.
- Set up ADB on your PC and smartphone.
- Download the Xiaomi Debloater from here.
- chose which apps you want to get rid off
- Click on Uninstall
Note: Do not uninstall the Security app as it’s a core app of MIUI. Doing so would bootloop your device.
Any doubts comment below happy to help you.