Google Play Services is one of the most important apps of Android. it is used to update Google apps and apps from Google Play store.
This component provides core functionality like authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, lower-powered location-based services.
Google Play services also enhance your app experience. It speeds up offline searches, provides more immersive maps, and improves gaming experiences. Apps may not work if you uninstall Google Play services.
it is a layer of software that connects your apps which runs in the background and hides sensitive information from apps and manages basically every other background task for the sake of battery efficiency.
Update Google Play services From Playstore
In most of cases, Google Play services update on its own in the background. Updating Google Play services From Playstore is Easy way when compared to downloading the APK file and installing the service.
The fast way
- On your phone, click this link to go to the Play Store.
- Tap the Update button on the Google Play Services page.
- This method may not work on every smartphone.
The official way
- Go to your phone’s Settings menu and tap on the Apps & notifications setting. On some devices, it may just be Apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play services and then tap on App Details.
- You should be able to update the app from there by hitting the Update button.
- Note: this doesn’t work on all devices. If you don’t see an update button, try the fast method above.