MIUI 12 is the newest big release for Xiaomi smartphones, perhaps even bigger than an Android version jump. Features on Xiaomi devices are dictated more by their MIUI versions than the underlying Android version, so an MIUI version upgrade is an exciting event.
The first batch of devices to receive the MIUI 12 stable update included the Xiaomi Mi 9, Redmi K20/Mi 9T, and Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro. As we reach the end of June 2020, Xiaomi’s first phase of MIUI 12 rollout is complete, as many more devices have been added since the initial rollout.
check for closed beta updates for all Xiaomi mobiles
Redmi Note 5 Global/Pro India Stable V22.214.171.124
OTA Apply for V126.96.36.199: Download
Recovery ROM: Download
if you’re in Miui version 11.0.3 downlad the first link, if not download the recovery rom and follow this procesedure
Installing MIUI 12 via updater
- Download the MIUI 12 ROM and keep it in the internal storage of your phone
- Go to Settings > About Phone > System Update, and then press the three-dot icon in the top-right corner, and select “Choose Update Package”.
- If the “Choose Update Package” option is missing, tap on the MIUI logo 10 times to activate the option.
- Choose the downloaded .zip file of the MIUI 12 ROM [what we download earlier.]
- Wait for the update to install.
Download: MIUI 12 Global stable update for Redmi 9C
Download: MIUI 12 stable update for Mi 10i India
Download: MIUI 12 stable update for POCO F2 Pro
Download: MIUI 12 stable update for Redmi Note 5 Global / Pro
Download: MIUI 12 stable update for Redmi Note 8 Globa