Uninstalling Programs in Windows 10 is quite simple than you think, removing unwanted program is one of the common and important task for PC and desktop users
You aware of Windows 10 is a series of operating systems produced by the American bilion dolar tech company Microsoft and released as part of its Windows NT family of operating systems.
If you’re new to windows 10 OS you probably notice some unwanted programs installed in your computer. Today i show you how to Uninstall Programs in Windows 10
Uninstall Programs in Windows 10
1. First click on the Start menu
2. Click on settings
3. Go to APPS
4. A list of all installed apps appears here choose which one you want to remove, i choose Git to uninstall
5. click on Git, it expands and shows you to options (Modify/ Uninstall) click on uninstall a dialogue box popup with uninstall option click on it.
6. A uninstall box appears to ask for Confirmation click on yes it remove all the files associated with the app
7. uninstalling status
8. Your app successfully uninstalled click on OK to continues