Windows Insider Program is for the developers and enthusiasts to get early access to the upcoming windows to build. you can able to provide feedback to the windows teams in helping to shape the future of Windows 10.
There are 3 levels in Windows Insider Program known as “rings”
- Fast ring
- Slow ring
- Release Preview ring
In Fast ring, you will get access to the new features as soon as they’re ready means weekly updates which include significant bugs and problems.
Slow ring also offers early access to the latest features, but with previews that are less risky than compared to fast ring.
The Release Preview ring designed to get only the latest fixes, drivers, and apps, Normally pre-releases will be available in this ring several days before the final version becomes available to the public.
How to join the Windows Insider Program
Before join in the windows insider program take a full backup of your pc, if anything goes wrong you can get back to previous state.
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & security.
- Click on Windows Insider program.
- Click the Get started button.
- Click on Register
- click on Sign Up
- Accept I’ve read and accept the terms of this Agreement and click on submit
- That’s all Now you good to go
- Check for updates to see if you have a new Insider Preview build available to download and install. ( it takes 24hrs )
- Install the Update.