Android 11 Beta is now available, As the last update which is Beta 2, expect more improvements and stable performance with new features. Although the final beta release is likely to be more reliable than the initial Android previews
You can download the latest Android 11 preview system image and manually flash it to your device. or you can apply for Google beta program. Applying for beta program probably the best option you will receive the update via OTA.
You can manually flash it to your device. Download
Supported Android Phones
- Pixel 2
- Pixel 2 XL
- Pixel 3
- Pixel 3 XL
- Pixel 3a
- Pixel 3a XL
- Pixel 4
- Pixel 4 XL
You’ll need to download the proper file for your device to install Android 11 Beta. Click here to download the OTA image for your specific Pixel device.
Prepare your phone
Once you’ve downloaded the file, you need to reboot your phone into Recovery Mode, remember the location of the downloaded file.
- Hold Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time to enter the bootloader menu.
- Go to Recovery Mode by clicking the power button.
- An Android robot with an exclamation mark appears to you. Now you’ll press the power button and volume up button for about a second.
- Release the volume up button will send you fully into recovery.
- scroll down to “Apply update from ABD”. Push the power button to select the option.
- you’ll see a blank screen telling you how to sideload an OTA. keep the mobile aside and Grab your PC.
Prepare your PC
Note: Make sure your PC already have ADB tools installed.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
- open windows terminal.
- Enter adb sideload for Windows.
- Enter the name of the .zip File
- wait until the process the complete. disconnect usb
- Reboot your device.