Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is the future of Mobile which is available in 2 attractive colors Mystic Black and Mystic Bronze. The company announced that customers will be able to pre-order the devices starting September 14, 12PM.
The Galaxy Z Fold 2 will be available for pre-order starting Rs 1,49,999 in India. Samsung has not yet revealed when the device available in the market.
The new Galaxy Z Fold 2 is Samsung’s third foldable device and a proper successor to the original Galaxy Fold.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Specs
- Price: 1,49,999/-
- OS: Android 10
- Main display: 7.6 inch inches 120Hz (2208 x 1768 pixels)
- Cover display: 6.2 inches 60Hz (2260 x 816 pixels)
- CPU: Snapdragon 865 Plus
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 12MP wide, 12MP ultra-wide, 12MP telephoto (2x optical/10x digital zoom)
- Selfie cameras: 10MP (cover), 10MP (main display)
- Battery: 4,500 mAh
- Battery life: 10 hours 10 minutes
- Size: 6.2 x 2.6 x 0.66 inches (closed); 6.2 x 5 x 0.27 inches (open)
- Weight: 280.66gms
Those who place their orders on September 14 will get YouTube Premium free for 4 months and Microsoft Office 365 available at a discount of 22 per cent. Other launch offers include No-cost EMI for 12 months at Samsung Experience Store and Samsung.com. The Galaxy Z Fold 2 comes in Mystic Black and Mystic Bronze colours options in India.